A network for long term sustainability
Social Venture Network, SVN, is an international network that works for long-term sustainability in business and operations. The members are companies and organizations that work locally in each country with issues of good ethics, environmental considerations and social responsibility.
The organization is financially, politically and religiously independent. The activities are financed through membership fees and by members, for example, hosting various events. The host company thus gets an opportunity to showcase its own business.
Many members of SVN find new collaborations through the network. Here are companies and organizations in widely differing industries and plenty of examples of entrepreneurs who have built up completely new levels of partners and suppliers; where everyone shares the same values.
SVN is the leading meeting place for ideas and experiences that make a difference in the journey to a sustainable society.
SVNs uppgift är att:
- Be a meeting place for exchanging experiences and contacts in working life
- Inspire and support the members’ change work in their activities
- Be a support for the people who drive the development (so-called change agents)
- Communicate knowledge and experience in the subject area
- Collaboration with other networks that are active in the subject area
- Be a driving force behind opinion leaders along with other networks
- Companies / entrepreneurs
- Organizations (ie non-commercial companies or authorities)
- Individuals, who
- shares a basic view that the world must change
- wants to work with issues within the environment, ethics and social responsibility